Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grandma Val arrives from Austria



Grandma Val arrived last week from Austria, that's in Europe and she flew a long way to come see me. She had to pay lots of money for and extra suitcase to take with on the plane, and in the suitcase was lots of stuff for me. 




She had so many things for me, most of them being Hello Kitty themed of course, I think i am supposed to like HK because my mom loves her so much, I am still undecided though.There was Hello Kitty raincoat, teddy bears, socks, shirts, shoes, cutlery, plates, hats, towels, everything was Hello Kitty.




I lay down on the bed and just wallowed in all the goodies, felt great, cant wait to start wearing all this stuff, my favorite is the raincoat,come on winter so I can put it on. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Lily, you are such a beautiful girl. Heartiest congratulations to the Mohr family on your birth. And I think it is rather brilliant of your mommy and daddy to start this amazing blog for you. This is going to be so precious to you one day. Tell them that I say they must keep up the great job they are doing OK? And when you come down to visit Auntie Mem I would love to meet you and maybe even catch a cuddle if you could bear it! I was at the Old Biscuit Mill once. I helped Auntie Mem make that meringue wedding cake that was decorated with beautiful brightly coloured poppies on the day that Mom and Dad got married. Its lovely to have seen you and had this little chat. Catch you soon xx

    ReplyDelete