Thursday, August 12, 2010

Some Outfits, smiles and general fun


Had a little day out the other day and decided it was perfect weather for my denim skirt. Underneath this, I wore my Hello Kitty vest and some rather fetching leggings. It was a killer outfit and got a lot of comments in the mall, where mom bought me a whole lot more Hello Kitty outfits, cant wait to wear them.


Sometimes when I am just chilling, Dad whips out the camera to take photos of me, these can sometimes be great shots, but am sure most of them end up in the recycle bin. 


I am also proud to announce that I have passed yet another milestone, when I lie on my tummy, I can lift myself up, and hold my head steady for quite a while. Awesome, I am also rolling over now, listening to voices and turning my head, and am almost sitting up by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment