Friday, September 3, 2010

Lunch at Nana and Papa


Last weekend, the weather was lovely and we went off to Nana and Papa's house for lunch. Everyone loved the lunch, Nana's awesome tuna lasagna, and i got to spend lots of time with all my family. I also got to wear my new Hello Kitty hat which I love !!


I spent some time on the lawn, under the umbrella, playing with my cousins Justin and Liam, they are very funny and i love to pull their hair, it makes me laugh. 


Uncle Craig was also there, and we looked around the garden together, having a peek at all the lovely flowers and plants in Nana's garden.


Gran Gran and Auntie Misty played with me at the lunch table , where i sat and watched everyone enjoy the lovely lunch.What a fantastic day that was.


1 comment:

  1. Lily you are unbelievably cute! I cant wait to see you again xxx

    ReplyDelete